Author: Chris Bracken <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 11:13:40 -0800
Update wording on Code page
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/content/code.md b/content/code.md
@@ -14,16 +14,18 @@ the following sites:
* [Flutter](https://github.com/flutter/flutter/): portable,
cross-platform app SDK and runtime. Most of my contributions focus on
- the portable C++ [runtime](http://github.com/flutter/engine/) and
+ the portable C++ [runtime](http://github.com/flutter/engine/), the
+ platform-specific embedders, and tools.
* [Dart SDK/VM](https://github.com/dart-lang/sdk/): the Dart programming
language is a strongly-typed, object-oriented, garbage-collected
language with C-like syntax. Compiles to either native code (either
* [Dart Code Coverage](https://github.com/dart-lang/coverage/): LCOV
support for code executed on the Dart VM.
-* [Quiver](https://github.com/google/quiver-dart/): a set of utility
- libraries for Dart.
* [Fixnum](https://github.com/dart-lang/fixnum/): a fixed-width 32- and
64-bit integer library for Dart. Dart's int semantics vary between
+ native platforms (64-bit) and the web (IEEE 53-bit mantissa). This
+ library allows those with hard requirements on 64-bit values (e.g.
+ database IDs) to write code that is portable to web targets.
+* [Quiver](https://github.com/google/quiver-dart/): a set of utility
+ libraries for Dart.